Τσιμεντοειδής κόλλα πλακιδίων κατηγορίας C1.
Ενδείκνυται για συγκόλληση θερμομονωτικών πλακών και πλακιδίων εσωτερικής χρήσης. Συσκευασία 25 κιλών.
Ακολουθούν πλήρη τεχνικά χαρακτηριστικά και εφαρμογές στην Αγγλική Γλώσσα. Για οποιαδήποτε διευκρίνηση, είμαστε ευχαρίστως στη διάθεση σας.
Adhesive Solution EN 13499 EN 12004
Composition and properties
Powdered, water and cold resistant, treated with mineral fillers and polymer additions, hydraulic binding building glue for pasting in a thin layer method.
1. As an adhesive solution – for pasting EPS
2. Indoor use for pasting ceramic tiles on cement-sand putty, plaster, concrete and gas concrete base in dry and wet rooms. Classification: C1
1. The base for pasting the EPS has to be strong, dry, and smooth, with no oil contamination, building waste, dust and paint. If there are cracks or crumbly parts in the base they should be knocked out in advance with cement composition. In cases where the base is weak it is advisable to prime with water dispersion primer “Bilmat”.
2. The base for pasting the tiles has to be strong, dry, and smooth, with no oil contamination, building waste, dust and paint. If there are cracks or crumbly parts in the base they should be knocked out in advance with cement composition. In cases where the base is weak it is advisable to prime with water dispersion primer “Bilmat”.
The product can be applied on:
– All usual building bases like concrete, putty, plaster, brickwork, light and porous concrete, gypsum putty, gypsum walls, gypsum board plates.
– Smooth shuttering concrete
The product is not applicable on:
– Wood, metal, plastic, rubber, cement binding bases on which the drying process has not yet been accomplished.
Delivery form: 25 kg paper bags, 40 bags/1000 kg per pallet
Storage: in dry places over wooden grills in the original closed bag for around 12 months. Consumption rate: average 3-5 kg/m2
Technical data: estimated under normal temperature and humidity indexes +23C, 50% air humidity.
№ Indexes Characteristics and norms
1 Outlook Powdered grey mix
2 Pouring densityg/cm³ 1,48 ±0,03
3 Fine grinding left over screen 0,4 мм
4 Binding time, beginning h ≥ 3
5 Cohesion strength on concrete к N/m² ≥ 100
6 Cohesion strength on concrete after dipping into water к N/m² ≥ 100
7 Cohesion tensile strength with concrete after 5cycles : water 200 С – drying 600 С ≥ 100
8 Cohesion tensile strength with EPS ≥ 100
9 Cohesion tensile strength with EPS after dipping into water ≥ 100
10 Cohesion tensile strength with after 5 cycles: water 200 С – drying 600 С ≥ 100
11 Crack resistance Do not crack film more than 5 mm
Water quantity needed: 0.27 l/kg
Mature time: 2-3 min
Usage time: 5 hours
Correction time: 15 min
Max. layer thickness: 3 to 6 mm
Advisable tools: slow-motion electric stirrer, suitable vessel for stirring, trowel, sponge,
Making the mix
Add the dry mix into water in the following proportion 1:3 (water 0.33, mix 1 kg) until the
mix obtains the needed density.
Proportion: app. 6.75 l water for 25 kg “Bilco”
Preliminary base preparation
Even the cement binding bases
Priming highly absorbing bases, ready concrete elements, smooth shuttering concrete, gypsum
plasters, gypsum boards, gypsum walls with “Bilmat Primer”
1. Laying ceramic tiles
Apply with a constant layer on the base and with the help of a comb drag at 45 degrees angle toward the base. The tile is put by pressing in the new mix and any surpluses can be removed with a wet sponge.
To avoid cavern in the glue layer, for example in terraces, it is recommended additional placing of the glue mix on the back side of the tile. Following work: do not load 24 hours after application.
2. Application of isolating plates of EPS
The adhesive is placed on the contour of the isolating plate in thick 5 cm stripes and at least 3-6 balls with the size of human fist in the middle of the plate. The quantity of the glue should be estimated according to how even the surface is so that there is at least 40 % glue mass contact with the surface. Any unevenness up to 5-10 mm can be leveled with the glue channel.
Following work: Place wall plugs after 24 hours and lay reinforced ground coat.
Any specific information according to composition, danger, cleaning and dumping can be
viewed in the safety list.
– Follow the norms, instructions and technical map regarding the base- Do not apply in temperatures below +5 C, in direct sunlight, rain, strong wind.
Until strengthening should be kept in an appropriated way.
– High air humidity and low temperatures slow down the binding process while high temperatures speed up the process.
– Do not add other materials
– Do not wet the base before application
The given technical map is based on wide experience and provides You with the best knowledge but is not legally committed. We guarantee the quality of our materials within the framework of our selling and supplying conditions. In order to reduce mistakes limited information is given. Not all present and future application cases can be described. The current technical map is valid until the issue of another one.