Τσιμεντοειδής κόλλα πλακιδίων, κατηγορίας C2T. Κατάλληλη για εσωτερική και εξωτερική χρήση, πλακίδια, φυσική πέτρα, μεγάλα πλακίδια από πορσελλάνη καθώς και θερμαινόμενα δάπεδα. Εφαρμογή πάχους στρώσης από 3 ως 10 χιλιοστά.
Ακολουθούν τεχνικές προδιαγραφές και μέθοδοι εφαρμογής στα Αγγλικά. Για οποιαδήποτε πληροφορία χρειαστείτε, είμαστε στη διάθεση σας.
Granitocol E Elastic binding mix EN 12004
Composition and properties:
Powdered, water and cool resisting, treated with mineral fillers and polymer additives, hydraulic binding building glue for elastic pasting in thin layer method.
Classification : C2T
Application : For indoor and outdoor use.
For applying: ceramic plates, natural rock, huge porcelain tiles under increased thermal and static conditions, for layer thickness 3-10 mm.
Base: Dry, strong, with the needed bearable load, stable form, dust free, no oil contamination and
no unstable parts.
The product can be applied on:
– All usual building bases like concrete, putty, plaster, brickwork, light and porous concrete, gypsum putty, gypsum board plates, gypsum walls.
– Smooth shuttering concrete.
– For pasting tile on tile, porcelain tiles with water absorption < 0.5 %
– In terraces, wet room, facades and over under floor heating.
Mainly applicable: chemical loading
The product is not applicable on:
Wood, metal, plastic, rubber, cement binding bases that the drying process has not yet been finished.
Supply form: 25 kg paper bags, 40 bags/1000 kg per pallet
Storage: In dry places on wooden grills in the original closed package for 12 months.
3-5 kg/m2 according to the type of the ceramics
Comb (mm) 3 6 10 rounded teeth
Consumption (kg/m2) 1.5 2.5 3.5 4.5
Technical data: estimated under basic temperature and humidity indexes +20C/60%.
№ Indexes Characteristics and norm
1 Outlook Powdered grey mix
2 Cohesion Strength when stretching after 28 days N/mm² ≥ 1
3 Cohesion Strength when stretching after dipping into water N/mm² ≥ 1
4 Cohesion Strength when stretching after thermal treatment N/mm² ≥ 1
5 Cohesion Strength when stretching after 25 cycles freezing – unfreezing N/mm² ≥ 1
Needed quantity of water: 0.27 l/kgMax. stay on wall: 30 min
Usage time: 5 hours
Correction time: 15 min
Max. film thickness: 3 – 20 mm
Recommended tools: Slow-motion electric stirrer, appropriate vessel to stir, trowel, and sponge.
– Comb 3/3/3 mm – when applying on small tiles
– Comb 6/6/6 mm – when applying on tiles with smooth opposite surface
– Comb 10/10/10 mm – when applying on tiles with furrowed surface
– Comb with rounded teeth – when laying the base
Technique for laying ceramic surfaces:
Level cement binding bases
Prime highly absorbing bases, ready concrete elements, smooth shuttering concrete, gypsum
plasters, gypsum board plates, gypsum walls – “Primer Bilmat”
Fixing the mix: In clean vessel stir the mix until it homogenizes with no lumps with the help of a slow-motion stirrer. Stirring time 3 min.
Proportions: 7 liters water for 25 kg “Granitocol E”
Application: In a constant film apply on the base and with the help of an appropriate comb drag with a 45 degrees angle in relation to the base. The tile is placed while pressing gently.
– Indoors >65%
– outdoors >90%
To avoid caverns in the glue film, for example in terraces, it is recommended additional placing of the glue mix on the opposite side of the tile.
Following treatment: Do not load at least 24-48 hours after finishing.
Safety regulation. Any specific information according to composition, danger, cleaning and dumping can be viewed in the safety list.
– Follow the norms, instructions and technical map regarding the base
– Do not apply in temperatures below +5 C, in direct sunlight, rain, strong wind. Until
strengthening should be kept in an appropriated way.
– High air humidity and low temperatures slow down the binding process while high temperatures speed up the process.
– Do not add other materials
– Do not wet the base before application
The given technical map is based on wide experience and provides You with the best knowledge but is not legally committed. We guarantee the quality of our materials within the framework of our selling and supplying conditions. In order to reduce mistakes limited information is given. Not all present and future application cases can be described. The current technical map is valid until the issue of another one.